Disclosure: Nothing in this blog should be taken as investment advice. Do your own research. This blog is supported by advertising and affiliate links... Links to products and/or services on this blog may include links to affiliate programs that provide commissions to this blog. All of the content in this blog is 100% my own opinion.
There are a bunch of cryptocurrency apps to choose from.
Most of them are not very good for someone who wants to do more than track a portfolio.
However, one cryptocurrency app that I’ve tried is excellent… Crypto Pro.
Crypto Pro is great if you’re interested in the following:
- Accurately tracking cryptocurrency price fluctuations
- Having a lot of control in monitoring your portfolio
- Observing the entire market at a glance
- Getting access to cryptocurrency news (without annoying ads)
- Having tons of UX control in “Settings”
- An overall great app user experience
The best app by far.