Disclosure: Nothing in this blog should be taken as investment advice. Do your own research. This blog is supported by advertising and affiliate links... Links to products and/or services on this blog may include links to affiliate programs that provide commissions to this blog. All of the content in this blog is 100% my own opinion.
It’s easy to transfer BTC from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase.1 You can transfer USD, or any crypto traded on the platform from one place to another… Or to another address.
You only have to create an account once… Creating an account on Coinbase automatically creates a Coinbase Pro account as well.
Create a Coinbase Account
It is free to sign up for an account on both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro.
Technically, it’s $10.00 better than free if you sign up with my affiliate link because you will receive $10 of free Bitcoin (FYI as I mentioned this is my affiliate link so Coinbase will give me $10.00 of Bitcoin too… You also have to trade at least $100 on Coinbase and then you will get an additional $10.00 of Bitcoin deposited into your account).
Coinbase Pro Fees vs. Coinbase Fees
Coinbase is the easiest to use because it allows you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, etc. with a credit card.
You can also use a bank transfer.
To trade with Coinbase Pro you must have USD in your account. Or you can use another cryptocurrency, such as one of the ones above, that is traded on Coinbase and exchange crypto for crypto.
As you can see below, Coinbase Pro has lower fees than Coinbase.
How to Transfer BTC From Coinbase Pro to Coinbase
To transfer BTC from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase follow these instructions:
- Log into Coinbase Pro here: https://pro.coinbase.com/
- Click on “My Wallets” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the “My Wallets” screen click on “Withdrawal” in the lower left-hand corner.
4. Select the currency you want to transfer (eg. Bitcoin).
5. You will see a new menu pop up below the choice of currency. Choose where you want to send your crypto… You have a choice of sending to either a BTC address or your Coinbase Wallet. For this example we are sending BTC to your Coinbase wallet, so click the “Coinbase Wallet”
6. If you want to transfer all of your Bitcoin, just click the “Max” link and it will prepare to send all your Bitcoin to your Coinbase Wallet.
7. Then if you are ready to transfer, just click the blue button at the bottom.
It’s easy to transfer BTC from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase…